- File retention period - specify the period in months after which the file will be automatically deleted. You can choose the storage period by yourself.
- File sizes - the widget can delete or not delete files that are within the specified range. For example, you may want to delete only small files or only large files.
- Do not delete files - the widget will not delete files that are suitable for deletion by date and size, but meet the specified criteria:
- Of the following users - files that are uploaded by specified users will not be deleted.
- Of the following types - files with specified extensions will not be deleted.
- Containing the following text in the file name - if the file name contains the specified characters, the file will not be deleted. Notice that this setting is case-sensitive. If you write "bill" and the file name contains "Bill", the file will be deleted.
, you want to delete everything except documents.
Set the desired settings and save the widget.