4.1 Understanding the importance and value of human information, as well as taking care of observance of constitutional human and citizen's rights, the Operator ensures reliable protection of Personal Data of Personal Data Subjects.
4.2 The Operator understands the security of Personal Data as the protection of Personal Data from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of Personal Data, as well as from other unlawful actions in relation to Personal Data.
4.3 The operator shall take necessary legal, organizational and technical measures for protection of Personal Data.
4.4. The operator processes and secures Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data" ("The Federal Law on Personal Data"), other federal laws and regulations, guiding and methodological documents of the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control and the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation defining cases and specifics of Personal Data processing.
4.5. When processing Personal Data, the Operator adheres to the following principles:
- The operator shall process Personal Data only on a lawful and fair basis;
- The operator shall not disclose to third parties and shall not distribute Personal Data without the consent of the Personal Data Subject (unless otherwise provided for by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation);
- The operator determines the specific legitimate purposes before processing (including collection/receipt) of Personal Data;
- The operator shall only collect Personal Data that is necessary and sufficient for the stated purpose of processing;
- Processing of Personal Data shall be limited to achieving specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes;
- The Operator shall destroy or depersonalize Personal Data upon attainment of processing objectives or if the objectives are no longer needed.
4.6. With the consent of the Subject of Personal Data, the Operator shall have the right to assign the processing of Personal Data of the Subjects of Personal Data to another person, on the basis of a contract concluded with such persons.
4.7. In cases stipulated by Russian law, the Operator shall be entitled to transfer Personal Data without the consent of the Subject of Personal Data.
4.8 Persons processing Personal Data on behalf of the Operator shall be obliged to comply with the principles and rules of Personal Data processing and protection stipulated by the Federal Law on Personal Data. The list of actions (operations) with Personal Data to be performed by the person processing Personal Data, processing objectives shall be determined for each person processing Personal Data on behalf of the Operator, the obligation of such person to maintain confidentiality and ensure security of Personal Data during its processing shall be established, and requirements to protection of processed Personal Data shall be specified.